Watch our CIEEM webinar here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or join our new Google forum and post your question there: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ecobat-chat
How Ecobat can help:
1. Quantify bat activity relative to local and national datasets - to help identify sites at risk from development
2. Assess nightly variability in bat activity - to help identify sites with roosts nearby
3. Produce easy-to-use, report-ready summaries - to make your life easier
Interested? Find out more:
- Overview of Ecobat
- Entering data into our centralised data repository and generating percentile outputs
- Producing graphical outputs of within-night bat activity
Ecobat is a free online tool run by The Mammal Society. You can support the development of additional functions for Ecobat and other tools for evidence-based decision-making by donating to The Mammal Society today.