Please note, we are currently in the process of updating Ecobat so you may notice the upload and analysis of data has changed. Guidance documents will be available soon! Thanks for your patience.
Thank you to everyone who joined our webinar on 11th April, we hope you found it useful. If you missed it, you can watch it here. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com or join our new Google forum and post your question there: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ecobat-chat
How Ecobat can help:
1. Quantify bat activity relative to local and national datasets - to help identify sites at risk from development
2. Assess nightly variability in bat activity - to help identify sites with roosts nearby
3. Produce easy-to-use, report-ready summaries - to make your life easier
Interested? Find out more:
- Overview of Ecobat
- Entering data into our centralised data repository and generating percentile outputs
- Producing graphical outputs of within-night bat activity
Ecobat is a free online tool run by The Mammal Society. You can support the development of additional functions for Ecobat and other tools for evidence-based decision-making by donating to The Mammal Society today.